I made this treat bag to use for handing out treats in school. It was super fun and easy. And don't forget..time is running out for our DT call. CHeck out all the details below.
Paper Lunch Bag
*Chatterbox Artsy-licious Paper Kohl
*Bo Bunny Mango Luau Collection [Lime]
*Stampendous! Fluffles Ghostie
*Stampendous! Frightful Halloween
White card stock
Markers or colored pencils
* Denotes product available in Creativity Boutique or KnK stores.
1. Trim Paper lunch bag 5 ½ inches from bottom with decorative scissors. Place bag flap side door on work table.
2. From Chatterbox Artsy-licious Paper Kohl cut 4 ½ x 5 inch piece. Adhere to bag.
3. On white card stock stamp “Fluffles Ghostie” and “Frightful Halloween”. Color images as desired.
4. Mat Stamped Images on Bo Bunny Mango Luau Collection [Lime] using the orange side up.
5. At top of bag, punch two holes near center of bag, punching through both layers of bag.
6. Fill bag with goodies
7. Thread ribbon through holes and tie a bow.