Monday, March 8, 2010

Take out those dusty punches!!!

We have been talking about tools that we had to have, but somehow ave found their way to the back of the crafting closet. My poor husband cringes every time I come back from scrappy-crap shopping (as he lovingly calls it), and he checks to see what new punch I have gotten for my collection! I have an entire cabinet filled with punches, and use many of them in my crafting. How many do you have? How many are you using? With Easter on the horizon, I thought that I would show you an adorable "wascally wabbit" that I made using some of my basic punches. All you need is some pink and white cardstock and some punches....




and you can make this adorable rabbit to use as an embellishment for a card or layout!



Watch the KNK message board for more ideas using all kinds of punches!

1 comment: