Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Time for Spring Flowers!!!

I was ever so excited to design a card kit for the Creativity Boutique store and could not wait to create some beautiful things that would celebrate the arrival of spring flowers!!! Here are the details on my Spring Flowers kit:

4 sheets of pattern paper from the Bo Bunny Abbey Road collection:
* Bo Bunny Abbey Road Collection - Sky
* Bo Bunny Abbey Road Collection - DSot
* Bo Bunny Abbey road Collection - Stripe
* Bo Bunny Abbey Road Collection - Vine
5 sheets of Core'dinations cardstock in the following colors:
* Deep lagoon
* Lime
* Aqueduct
* Latte
* Scotch
Stampendous April Showers Flowers Perfectly Clear Stamps
Stampendous Pastel Blue Ultra Fine Glitter

you can pick up yours here for only $15.00...

here are the cards that you will get instructions for:

closeups of the cards:




here is a bonus card that I made with the leftovers from the kit...and there are a LOT of supplies left once you have made the four cards that I included instructions for:

Bonus card instructions:

For this card I first stamped my image onto white cardstock. I then used Prismacolor pencils to color in my image. I cut out the image using my small scallop edged decorative scissors. I then layered this onto two pieces of cardstock (lime and aqueduct). I covered my card front with a piece of the Bo Bunny Abbey Road DSot pattern paper. I then used some Helmar Zap Dots to mount my stamped image onto my card front.

I hope you'll take a peek at my card kit and the other kits designed by the other amazing designer at Creativity Boutique!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

6 comments:

  1. This card kit rocks!! Totally gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most adorable kit! Those papers make our April Showers Flowers Perfectly Clear™ Stamps look even cuter than they always do!! Too wonderful! What a super selection and adorable cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! I love the papers, and the stamp set is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! Love that you used Helmar Zapdots.

    ReplyDelete