Tuesday, May 4, 2010

more layouts with the May Kit'n Kaboodles kit

I soooo cannot get ENOUGH of this kit. Here is another layout that I created with the basic kit. My only non-basic kit additions are the cork buttons from the add-on kit and the letters...and ONLY because I have done so many layouts that I ran out of the ones that I needed (and the 3 pearls)!

My second layout for today included items from the add-on kit and items that are available in the shopping mall. Again, there are the cork buttons from the add-on kit. Items for purchase from the mall are the chipboard letters/numbers, the flip notes, the Jenni Bowlin buttons, the Pink Paislee Bella brads, and the Borderlines Clear Stickers. I totally recommend buying every last one of these items. Actually...at least 2 of the chipboard letters/numbers...you will fall in LOVE with them!

I hope that you enjoy these items as much as i did!

4 comments:

  1. Anyone have any experience with customer service? They are not returning phone calls or emails.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan, my name is Sonia, I am one of the owners. Please let me assure you I have not received an email or a phone call. We try every hard to respond within 24 hours 5 days a week. Please try me at Sonia@knkclub.com.
    I am sorry for any misunderstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam I just love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great kit Pam. I love all the things you have done with it this month.

    ReplyDelete