Sunday, July 25, 2010

I've Been MIA with a good reason...

Hi everyone!
In case you did not know, I have been on the road for the past 3 weeks. My 18 year old son Ben and I drove to California for my oldest son's wedding, making a few amazing stops along the way. We had a blast in New Orleans, fantastic fun in Tuscon and then arrived in Lancaster CA for a visit with the lovebirds before the wedding festivities began in San Diego. The actual wedding took place on July 18th. Ben and I drove back and just got home late Friday night. We are totally wiped out from the whirlwind trip. I was hoping to have an amazing card to share with you today, but laundry, groceries, and unpacking have not given me any time to play (besides, I can hardly keep my eyes open!).
Soooo, I won't bore you with the gazillion photos we have from our trip, but I will share a few of my more favorites. Glad to be home, but Ben and I had so much fun on the road...it was a trip of a lifetime for us both!

Ben's first taste of beignet's at cafe dumond in the french quarter, listening to an amazing street band



My "neice" Danielle and me at the Desrt Museum in Tuscon



My boys, my neice and my hubby tooling around San Diego in style



Proud Momma and the Groom


The happy couple after the religious ceremony...



Now that I have shared these photos....I promise you fantastic crafting project next week!

1 comment: