Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Peacock Lane & Mid-Month Challenge

I know the August kit has been revealed (have you seen it?? WOW!) but I really can't get enough of this paper in the July kit! So, I have a couple more layouts to share with you using BoBunny Peacock Lane:
I hope you have enjoyed working with this kit as much as I have!

Your mid-month challenge for July is naturally summer-related (it's HOT outside!) Let's cool things down with a water-themed layout. It can be any size, with any number of photos, with any kind of embellishments as long as it emulates a water-theme. Post a link to your creation in a comment on this post by August 1st to be eligible for the RAK drawing. I can't wait to see what you create, so go get scrappin'!

2 comments:

  1. I have a couple different options I could use for this. Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the challenge Amy. Here it is.

    http://www.knkclub.com/mb/viewtopic.php?t=19139

    ReplyDelete