Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fall Welcome Sign


I made this Fall Welcome sign (well i suppose it would work for any season but the flowers seemed fallish to me.) using the September Kit from KnK! There are only a few more days to get yours, so if you haven't got it yet what are you waiting for?

I made the rust and orange flowers using the technique I found here. For the rust flower I used a solid core card stock while for the orange one I used a white cored card stock. As you can see below it provides a slightly different look. I also used two different types of flowers from the GEORGE cartridge for my Cricut. These flowers are very addicting so I would expect to see a few more from me. :D oh and the yellow flower was made by layering some Prima flowers I had leftover from the June Kit. Please share you flowers with us :D




1 comment: