Thursday, September 2, 2010

My turn with the September kit!

I am a huge fan of Kraft paper...but was a little intimidated with this kit. I have four children, and tend to go bright and cheery. I was blown away with the versatility of this kit, however! I love all my layouts and will have extras at the end of the month, because once I started, I couldn't stop!

My first layout is from our recent trip to South Dakota and Wyoming. The colors in this kit are perfect for this picture! I didn't use ANY patterned paper on this layout!


I had sooooo much fun playing with the Crafty Chronicles in this kit! I cut them into circles, inked them, and then crumbled them all up! It fits with old time picture of Kiley from the Wisconsin Dells! It is a very simple layout, but the picture is so busy and small, that I didnt want to distract from that.

I think you will all LOVE this kit!

1 comment:

  1. Pam you did an AMAZING job with the kit!!!! Love it all :)

    ReplyDelete