Sunday, August 22, 2010

happy Sunday!


I was so excited to get the September Kit from KnK. First off I love Kraft papers! and the thoughts of black and kraft papers with splashes of colors was just so exciting. I used this image which I have to admit I did not recolor myself. My daughter Meagan's friend Liz redid it! I just loved the effects. They all wore Tie-Dye shirts for Sadie last year-the boys choosing 1 color and the girls choosing the other! Anyway I just love how this was re-colored and have been waiting for the "right" papers to highlight it. I thought these papers were it! I added splashes of color in the flowers made from the Crafty Chronicles that is included in the kit. I also glimmer misted the Petaloo Color Me Petals for the leaves. The colored letters are plain old white sticker letters that I colored with my Copics. Hope you have lots of fun scrapping this week. Don't forget Amy's Challenge here on the blog and for message board members there are a few challenges posted by Jules on the board

3 comments: