Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fun in the sun

So we are experiencing the first signs of summer here in the Pacific Northwest...today it may even reach 75 outside...really...the end of June...I know...sad, but true. So we do our best to get out when the sun is out and just enjoy what we have to work with!

For this card I decided to keep the front simple and just stamp the chair and umbrella from the Fun in the Sun set...coloring them in as if just sitting on the side of the water...and used some Class A Peel summer messages stickers for the sentiment inside the card. I used some Coredinations cardstock and distressed he edges of the blue color to create a kind of frame around my stamped image... the card front is covered with a piece of Kaiser Crafts pattern paper.






So...I can just feel the breeze coming off the water...now if only it were a warm breeze...

Hope your summer is warmer and sunny!

Happy crafting...Lynda

3 comments:

  1. i love that stamp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and love the distressed paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I hope my comment posts, because I just realized I've posted on the last 2 comments, but my posts aren't there???

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great card, you did a wonderful job with the image, and it coordinates perfectly with the KC paper!

    ReplyDelete