Saturday, June 12, 2010

Making use of scraps!

All scrappers have tons of scraps around that you always think you're going to use, right? I know I do! I recently started making these scrappy journals using fabric scraps on the outside and paper scraps on the inside.
Here's a couple of journals that I've completed....

and here's another...



The insides have signatures of pages, all made with scraps that will be used as the background for my photos and journaling...




There are several sites out there showing you how to make journals if you're interested. Google it and you'll be amazed at what you see.
So don't throw those scraps away- they're very valuable for what could be your next project!!

2 comments:

  1. Very, very artsy Kip! I just love all the enthusiasm you've shown creating these cute journal covers! But do you really have to continue making things that are so great that they have to be added to my "To Try" list?

    ReplyDelete