Monday, June 7, 2010

Let the Good Times Roll!

Hi everyone! Summertime is officially here, and we would all love to fit into an itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny bikini again. Here is a bikini that we can all enjoy and show off! I have used a flesh colored cardstock for the card base (you can use any skin tone you like), papers and brads from Kaisercraft, and ribbon from my stash! My teenaged boys giggled when I showed them the card, and hubby just smiled!







Right now, I am off in San Diego where my mom and I are surprising my soon-to-be daughter-in-law at her wedding shower. Mom and I are staying with Jenna's parents and I am doing some "it's almost wedding day" planning with Anne while mom gets to know Anne and Harvey.

If you would like me to send you a copy of the template I used to make this card, send me ane-mail (rosalyn_wolfe@yahoo.com) with bikini template in the subject line. I will send it to you when I return to Florida.

3 comments:

  1. OMG...can't believe the photo didn't post. :(
    I will be home on Wednesday and will fix this.
    Darn it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are having a fantabulous time Roz X

    ReplyDelete