Friday, February 12, 2010

More Projects and the Winner!

Just a quick post from me today .... 
Firstly the winner of my little competition last week was

LME said...
Not sure but have you used the bind it all to make the holes for the ribbon?
LME guessed correctly that I used the Bind it all to make the holes for the ribbon at the bottom of the tag.  I will contact you in the next day or so to arrange for your prize to be shipped to you. 
Finally promised here are a couple of other unusual ideas for using your Bind it all.
The first one is a box made from beer mats ... the beer mats are the perfect size for just one set of holes down each side which can then be joined with ribbon.
 
The second project is made from upcycled CDs ... these go through the Bind it all so easily and make a great little journal book or home decor piece.
Well that is me for now ... Have a great weekend.

2 comments: