Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's sprinklin'.....

well it is on my card this week...

For my card this week I decided that I needed to create a bee hive for my little guy to hang out at...so I first drew my bee hive onto paper and made it just the right size. I then cut it out of yummy Coredin'ations cardstock and put it through the Cuttlebug using one of my embossing folders to give it that great texture... I then drew some doodly lines along the outside edge and inked it...

I stamped my little bee onto cardstock and colored him in with Prismacolor pencils. When I cut him out I cut off the hearts and basket that are in the image so it was just him flying around...

I stamped the sentiment in separate stages; using a Memento ink marker to only ink the parts I wanted... I added the "from the hive" with the same marker to complete my sentiment...

Everything is mounted onto a card that I covered with a piece of brown Coredinations cardstock...I added the white stitch lines around the outside and rounded the edges. I used foam dots to make everything pop off the card front...

Valetines day will beeeee here beeeefore you know it...so you better get buzzzzy!!!
Happy crafting....Lynda

5 comments: