Friday, January 22, 2010
Saying I Love You with ... Grey Chip :0)
Hello again everyone ... Linda here :0)
This week I thought we could make a romantic hanger for all our Valentines! I know quite often the reply would be Why??? But the simple truth is ... it's just great fun to make :0)
So without further ado ... here is the stash you need
3 grey chip coasters ... they can be beer coasters ... just cover them with grey card.
Fired Brick Distress ink
Fired Brick Distress Crackle paint
Black Coredinations core color
Black Soot distress ink
Stampendous ornate heart stamp
Waxed cotton thread
Red seed beads
Alphabet letters - I and U
2. Stamp your background stamp in Black soot distress ink (I used a Wendy Vecchi stamp)
3. Cut a piece of cordindations card (7X7cm)
4. Distress your card with a sanding block and round the corners
5. Stick the card in the center of your mat.
6. Paint the letter I with distress crackle and when dry add some beads to embellish
7. Stamp and cut out a butterfly with grunge paper and colour with Fired brick distress ink
8. stick together as illustrated and add beads for body.
9. For mat number 3 repeat the above steps using the letter U
10. Follow steps 1 to five for mat number 2
11. Stamp the Stampendous heart onto grunge paper using black soot distress ink and cut out.
12. Attach this to the card and add an Idea0ology key ring as an embellishment
13. Stamp and add grunge butterfly.
14. Finally turn all three mats into a hanger by threading waxed cotton with beads to embellish.
Told you it was fun :0) If you would rather make a card ... just ignore the chip part and put the three coredinations squares onto a card blank.
See you next week!