Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Love is in the air....bee on the lookout...

well...maybe snowflakes are all that is in the air right now in many part of the country today, but LOVE will soon be sprinkled all around as we look forward to Valentine's Day next month.

I was lucky enough this month to get these adorable stamps from Stampendous to play with along with some fabulous pattern paper from Nikki Silvis.

For my little bee I stamped him first using Memento ink...colored him in using Prismacolor pencils and then added some yellow fun flock to his tummy....cute!!! I also added some of the Class a peel heart stickers in a few spots around the bee...and a few to the stamped sentiment too...


Fun flock: Stampendous fun flock lemonade yellow

I hope this little cutie warms your heart a little...and bundle up...it's going to beeeeee cold tonight!!!

Happy Crafting... Lynda

5 comments: