Friday, December 4, 2009

Black, White and Silver!

I love the combination of Black, White and Silver and this card is what I call a Coffee Break Make! You can make the entire card from start to finish in less than 10 minutes and with Christmas speeding around the corner ... well it is a great card to have in your store!
I also call it an "anything" card ... because it will do for just about anything ... a Thank you ... a Birthday ... A quick hello ... I am sorry ... Sympathy ... anniversary ... the list is endless ... when you need a card ... just pop in the appropriate message and away you go!
 
I know every Friday I tell you that I love something new ... well I do love the Stampendous Agapanthus stamps ... but there is nothing new there ... I bought them several years back and I still use them regularly ... they really are "anything" stamps!
Try this card in any color combination ... I promise you it will always look fab ...
Have a fabulous weekend ... and don't forget to check out the blog hop starting here on Sunday ... rumor has it that there may even be a give away ... :0)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I love the simple elegance of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. COuldn't agree withyou more about this stamp, I have it twice - once for workshop use and my own 'copy' in case the workshop one gets ruined! I have to love a stamp to biuy it twice!
    F A B U L O U S card dahling, just love it.

    ReplyDelete