Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Holiday greetings

Tis the season for creating and sending holiday greetings to friends and family. This is one of my favorite times of the year...to actually open my mailbox and have cards from around the world. I have been working on cards and was lucky enough to have some great supplies from the Creativity Boutique to play with!
For this card I used:
Stampendous Jumbo Tree Perfectly Clear stamp set
Stampendous Circle Diamond Dot Green/Gold Edge Class A'Peel Stickers
Stampendous Circle Diamond Dot Red/Gold Edge Class A'Peel Stickers

Stampendous Circle Diamond Dot Gold/Gold Edge Class A'Peel Stickers

I first stamped the tree onto some green Core'dinations cardstock. I then cut it out and added the diamond dots all over the tree as ornaments and garland.
I then stamped the star onto yellow cardsock and covered the star with some Smooch in a gold color....this makes it shine...
I cut a piece of red Core'dinations cardstock for my card front; using an embossing folder to add the pattern to it.
I used foam tape to pop up my tree from the front of the card.

don't these Class A'Peel stickers look great....you can see where I layered a gold ontop of the red and green for added dimension and shine!!!

I am sure this card will make a friend of mine very happy this holiday season...now to find where I put those special holiday stamps I picked up at the post office....

Happy crafting...Lynda

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card!Love the embossing and that tree looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete