Saturday, December 5, 2009

KnK December Kit Projects and a Sketch

Happy Saturday everyone! I'm just popping in to post some projects that I created this month with the beautiful December kit. I took these pictures of my kids drinking hot chocolate last winter after we had been playing out in the snow. Notice how my daughter is wearing most of hers. One year later, and she still loves hot chocolate, and still wears most of it too. You just can't put marshmallows in a sippy cup.I created this snowflake banner with the chipboard coaster album that is in the add on kit. I printed out some vintage Santa images and matted them on a punched scallop circle for the center of each snowflake. I posted another sketch challenge last Friday. This one is a one page layout sketch with five pictures! You can always adapt the sketch to fit your needs. If you don't want to use five pictures, turn one or two into a journaling block or a tag. Be sure and check out the blog tomorrow for a fun handmade holiday gift idea blog hop! Details are coming soon!

2 comments: